Sunday, August 1, 2010

WBE

Worst Blogger EVer!
Ha wow call me a slacker or what!? But not really just a blog slacker. I promise I am not the worst blogger ever (WBE) haha! Between working full full time as I like to call it, I have literally had ZerO time to blog about my crazy busy sumer. As a design intern on my "days off" from a Salesperson at Nordstrom during they're busiest sale of the year, I really haven't had time to be a very good blogger. Just as a quick update as summer's end is approaching fast, I am on my 2nd real day off off this entire summer and now I have to pack up my life to move into an apartment in St. Petersburg, Florida! I'm taking my fashion life to Florida where I have a few interviews/options lined up when I get there so keep fingers crossed for something GREAT! I am hoping to open a new Nordstrom Rack store and continue my career with them. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment