Tuesday, May 18, 2010



Currently, my lovely parents are now my new roommates as they were nice enough to let me come back to Indianapolis for the summer while I figure out my next move. I am currently completing a design internship at a local Indianapolis based design company Max Elements. They specialize in show stopping designs and custom performance-wear. The owners are Ball State alumni and began the company just a few short years ago, but are quickly becoming the preferred company among surrounding high school show choir and dance teams. However as an intern you know I am not getting that golden paycheck. Luckily enough, I have been able to continue my sales stylist job at the always amazing Nordstrom, where I have been working there on and off between school for the past three years. I was completed their internship program there last summer. I really enjoy working there and have decided to stick with that for a while, and see what happens from there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment