Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Internship



http://www.max-elements.com/

So it may not be the most high end glamourous apparel design internship, but I'm not blowing a bunch of money in a big city to get coffee for people either. I have been definitely learning a lot and I feel my free labor is certainly being put to good use! Everyone is pretty laid back and really nice. The are 4 owners. The lead designer is the one who hired me so my main boss. The 2 others are on business/production team, and the forth one works all around and is also a choreographer. I work with one other girl and she is the production manager. It is small office space that is part showroom, and part design studio. It is pretty spiffy when you walk in, I was quite impressed. They have real state of the art equipment, and also is eco-friendly as a company and facility which I think is great! Find us on facebook too!
step 1: click "like"
step 2: click "suggest to friends"
Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment